February 19, 2010

Friday Five -- what is pissing me off edition

Here are the five things that seriously chap my ass this morning.

1. I did not receive my newspaper. Again. This is four times in less than two weeks. The paper is a poorly written rag with two day old news, but it is the only way to get the local news. How bad is the paper? Monday night football is covered on WEDNESDAY. You get this kind of quality reporting for $0.75/day. I can get the Indy Star for the same price and four to five times the content. Although the reporting and left-wing bias lowers the value.All the lady on the other end of my blistering phone call could say is " we have talked to your carrier." If you do not call before 10:00 am, they will not even bring you a replacement copy. That is some fine customer service.

2. I am tired as hell. I was up until after two.

3. I only have two things pissing me off so far today. That means I cannot even complete the hated Friday Five. I have not read the news yet, so that may resolve itself.

Help me here, People waht gives you a case of the red ass this fine Friday?

On an up note, Pitchers and Catchers reported this week!

4 comments:

Cappy said...

Commie relatives.

LeeAnn said...

H took the last of the milk for his cereal on the one freekin' morning I want a nice bowl of Captain Crunch.

dick said...

Communists.

Jerry in Texas said...

Dad didn't get his bird cage liner either. What's up with that? This is the cleanest the gravel road has been since the beginning of February. Why today?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger