May 10, 2010

Inside the liberal brain trust

Dave: Der, Josh, it sure is cold this morning.

Josh: Yep, the moving pitcher box says it was 82 on Friday and only 36 this morning.

Dave: That is a big drop off, probably because of global warming climate change.

Josh: Yep, all them glaciers melting puts the cool air into the sky and makes things get real cold like. Dumb fat working 'Mericans insisting on driving their SUVs are causing it. Fat 'Mericans and Fox News is responsible.

Dave: Its cause they is all fat and hates the gays...and Fox News...Hey I was trying to figure how much colder it is now because of global warming. Lemme see, 82 minus 5...there's five more. and then ten...der, uhhh...hey Josh, can I see your toesies?

Josh: huh huh huh you knows you can, I gots on my Birkenstocks, huh huh huh.

Dave: Minus ten more...der...well that is more than 40 degrees colder now.

Josh: I hope the big watery ocean don't swallow up New York City.

Dave: Well ifn it does at least we will have free health care in six years.

Josh and Dave: huh huh huh Huh...Hoosierboy is so stupid.

8 comments:

Fred said...

Don't know who Josh and Dave are.

Don't wanna know either.

Thanks for NOT pointing the way.

:)

Joe said...

You are not missing a thing Freddie. The yare a couple of kids who think they are really smart and clever. They spout all of the talking points: Conservatives are racists, hate gays, and are fat. we are stupid. Fox News is the root of all evil. Dumb people like me should not be allowed to reproduce. Typical liberal thinking.

Freddie said...

No worries HB. Natural selection 'n all.

You and I will keep doing what we do: Being productive citizens, raising decent human beings, knowing right from wrong, worrying about our OWN dirty laundry first...

You know. Stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

I need to speak to these boys.


Dick

Ed Bonderenka said...

Man HB, yours is the only blog blocked from my perusal at work. Who did you tick off?

Anonymous said...

I guess cause I say fuck and shit on occasion


HB

Anonymous said...

Hoosierboy!

I ask you, what did we do to deserve such a thoughtless blog post? At least when we mention you, we get the facts right:

1. You're fat;
2. You're an idiot.

I can only assume from your totally out-of-touch and mangled prose that you're in some way comparing us to Beavis & Butthead, proof positive that like most people in Indiana (and I write the word "people" advisedly) you're at least 20 years late for...everything. Well, 18 years in this case. "Frog Baseball," the first short to feature B&B, premiered in 1992, which, guessing by all your references to your weight, was the last time you saw your penis (because your gut's so big).

I used to call Sacramento the place where trends went to die. HB, if wit were a trend, it died on your shitty blog.

Anyspray, keep fighting the good fight. Or in your case, the super mediocre fight.

Kisses!
dave

ps, Josh would never wear Birkenstocks. But just in case you ever decide to research a product before you lamely tie it to a lazy supposition about a particular group of people (unlikely!), Birkenstock makes plenty of products with closed toes.

Joe said...

Well I have never seen beavis and butthead, so I am not sure to your reference. Say Dave, I see you are still are concerned about the size of my penis. Is it professional or personal?

I used to be fat. Now I am not.

You sure are obsessed with fat people though -- is it your man crush on Michael Moore that keeps intruding into all you write?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger