May 20, 2010

Things I do not know

I'm back from my short trip to the west coast. It was not a successful trip, I am afraid. That is the way life and business works sometimes.

The trip home was mostly uneventful. The three hours I spent in the middle seat sucked as much as I thought they would. I am beat and tried still this morning.

It is supposed to rain again today and tomorrow. What was supposed to be a very warm and nice weekend is fading by the hour. Yesterday, Saturday was forecasted at sunny and temps in the upper 80s. Now we are seeing forecasts of rain in the morning and a high of 80. That is better than the 50s, but I am ready for a weekend without rain. The wife will be gone Saturday for a wedding shower for my daughter.

The wife said she bought me a TV dinner to have for lunch this week. I cannot find it. I wonder if the boy ate it? I bet long-time readers can guess what kind it was.

I see my daily hits are down about 20%. Is that a by product of my lack of posting, a boycott of my place for the racist posts of last week, a function of the season, or another factor?

Since those of you who are no longer stopping by will not be checking in to tell me why you are not visiting, I guess we will never know.

Urgent edit -- 1;20 pm: I found it. The wife put it in the garage freezer. I know you will all rest easy now. The boy did not eat my lunch after all. Sorry Jake.

6 comments:

Freddie said...

A missing salisbury steak TV dinner?! OH the horror! ;)

I think... 'tis the season.

But, then, what do I know?

(I hate it when folks just disappear without a word too. But I've gotta admit I've done the same.)

GUYK said...

my daily reader hits are down from a high of over 40 per day to less than 200 now. Lot of it is because I don't read the blogs I used to read and and can't expect bloggers to read my bit of shit and wit when I dont read theirs. Facebook has took a lot away from blogs also

GUYK said...

my bad typing might have something to do with it also..meant 400 per day instead of 40

Joan of Argghh! said...

It's why we have a feed reader. You can just show up on the radar and instant fandom and adulation is yours, once again!

:o)

TheWayfarer said...

With Der Holy Mother****er Schtaat about to gavel FB for "huwting wagheads' feewings" we may get back some of that lost viewer scene...
I'm just glad to get my "brother from another mother" Jason back!

dragonlady474 said...

Surprise! I guess you're one up now since I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest and I haven't been by for a while. I think one of the things we do agree on is that Salisbury Steak tv dinners are manna from heaven. :)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger