June 18, 2010

All the cool kids are doing it

Summer comes and readership is down. It happens every year. Summer comes and I would rather be outside. Summer comes and politics dies down a little and we get worn out a little. Summer comes and the bloggy thing is even less cool.

Many of the cool kids are moving to new addresses. Dax did it a while ago. Leeann did it. Ellison just moved to a new site and Joan says she is moving soon. I have updated the links, find them over there on the left.

I have another site. I like the title and persona of the author over there better than here. I do not like the wordpress functions. As an old fart, change is not my strong suit. The other site has been up for a while. There is a link on my sidebar. I don't post there much, but I could if I wanted.

These crazy movers will prosper in their new homes. I will visit them as I have in the past.

You can rest assured, at least for today, I am not going anywhere. I will keep posting right here. I was never in with the popular crowd in school, preferring to go my own way. I might have moved a week ago, but now that it is popular, I am staying put. I am quirky that way. If possible, I would have lost my nose decades ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Summer comes and readership is down."

Down? Mine's going beserk right now, and I have nothing to say.

Dick


And one of these days I'm gonna convince you to move to a dot com.

Joe said...

Yours is up because you have actual content and naked women

Ralphd00d said...

Naked women is ok. Aside from that, "HB, where is you? Big Dick is a persona, you are yer own. Find yer own nekkid pics!

I'll still read ya!

GUYK said...

I am staying with blogspot...it is FREE!

Anonymous said...

..... at this rate, I couldnt move even if I decided that I wanted to....

Eric

Dan O. said...

I also notice some blogs disappearing and others gone private. My blog list on my blog shrinks every month. Or whenever I bother to check if the links still lead anywhere.

I don't have any readers. Far as I can tell the 5 daily hits I get are purely by accident.

I do my blog for my own release therapy. The keyboard and monitor don't get as sticky as my previous therapy. heh

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger