June 15, 2010

Dear Blog

You are becoming a bit too needy. I cannot continue to check on you multiple times a day. You are always demanding content, comment responses and fresh new ideas.

You are more than five years old now. This crying for attention act is wearing thin. I am attending to you morning, noon and occasionally at night. Sometimes I even look in on you while on work break. You even want me to pay attention to you on weekends and Holidays!

You are going to have to attend to your own needs on occasion. I know, I understand, but as a parent sometimes we have to demonstrate tough love.

You will be OK for a few days.

1 comment:

Freddie said...

Ain't it the truth...

No worries.

You'll - I mean - It'll be fine.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger