August 29, 2010

Money for nothing

I have been chosen! Does anybody ever fall for this shit? She forgot to tell me my cut.

From: Mrs Celine Johnson


My Beloved one,

With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believed by the faith, it must surely find you in good condition of health.

I am Mrs Celine Johnson,wife to late David Johnson who was appointed Executive Accountant to Cote D'ivoire ( Ivory Coast ) Ministry of Resources and Energy for severall years. My husband died after a brief illness here in Cote D'ivoire and ever since then I decide not to marry again due to my religious belief. During the period of our marriage, we 're blessed with a son (Nelson Johnson) who is now sixteen years old.

Life's became sorrowfull to me since the death of my husband, and even more hopless, due to my cancer illness. It is sad to say that I have a liver damage (Cancer) and I can't live longer than four months from now, according to what my doctor told me.

I need you to do me a favour. please!

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $13,800,000.00 USD (Thirteen Million Eight Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) with a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.The money was registered under Fix Deposit Account and It is still with the bank.

I cannot think of any body else trying to kill me, if not my late husband brother in order to inherit the money because my son is only 16 years old.

We lost almost everything we Inherited from my late husband during the last political crisis and besides, my late husband brother is giving us trouble every now and then.

I need you to assist me transfer the fund into your bank account and invest it for my son Nelson. I believe you can take care of him and give him a good education even when am no more.

I will issue an authorisation ( vital documents ) in your name to enable the bank release the fund to you before another political crisis arise here in Ivory Coast.

After the transfer of the money into your bank account,my son shall relocate to your country to start a new life under your care.

I hope that you will not betray this trust if i change the deposit documents to your name and make you the new beneficiary..

If you can be of assisatance to us,i will really appreciate it with all my heart.


This message is very urgent.

Remain blessed,

Mrs Celine Johnson.

4 comments:

Cappy said...

Considering who is now President, I'd say quite a few are guillable.

Jean said...

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of stories about the people who believed this kind of crap. Gullible/Greedy/Stupid.

Dan O. said...

Anyone believing this kind of crap deserves everything they get. They should also have their computers, cell phones and telephones taken away

TheWayfarer said...

Somewhere in this country, thousands of dumbasses who received and believed this bullshit Nigerian scam-mail are sending their account numbers to this fuck...
It's absolutely sickening!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger