September 3, 2010

Catching up

Happy Friday.  I am working my ass off today. I just got an RFQ from a customer -- 60 line items worth several million dollars. So I am making the donuts as it were, baby.

The TV repair man is supposed to show up between 11:00 and 3:00. No sign of him yet. Let us all cross our finger it is a minor repair.

I am primed for the three day weekend. I am going to install a ceiling fan in the boy's room. I have to deliver a chair to the oldest boy. I suspect I am going to drink a beer or two and smoke a cigar to celebrate the unofficial end of summer.  It is supposed to be chamber of commerce weather in these parts. I am ready.

I have not had time to create a Friday Five or Friday Covers post for you. I am not sure I can top Mrs. Miller's covers from last week in any case.

I hope your Friday is going well.

2 comments:

dragonlady474 said...

Let's see, I have to meet with some fellow students for a group presentation. I have two case briefs to do. It's a whopping 91 degrees (ughhh). However I did get a chance to dance this morning and surf the net a bit, so it's not a total loss. I'm also looking forward to the weekend holiday. Maybe I can get in some Halloween prop shopping in.

Anonymous said...

Gotta rebuild the top of a chimney in the morning.
After that, the weekend belong to me.

Dick

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger