September 17, 2010

Tax the rich, feed the poor

Go read this. It is a very nice description of how "socking the rich" is a failure as a tax policy. You Progressives out there, I would be glad to see your argument.

chirpity fucking chirp.

It is clear I was dead on prior to the election when I wrote that The Obama's economic policy was stolen from Alvin Lee and Ten Years After:

Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

The song is pure communism, but it is still an awesome tune:

3 comments:

Cappy said...

Since Obama, you could say Chimpy, Fucking Chimp.

Have an easy fast, everyone, and a good New Year.

Rita said...

Hey HB. Thx for the link. Since we've been so knee deep in deciding this will/revocable trust thing, I've been wanting to write the post for several days.

And if Congress doesn't extend the Bush tax cuts, we will have to visit our estate planner again next year and see what changes would have to be made.

And I feel for the farmers. No wonder so many inheirated farms had to be sold off before this outrageous tax was relieved.

Look for it again if they don't extend the "cuts".

mts1 said...

This tax thing is another yes/no of confusion, and business does not bet on uncertainty, so idiots wonder why the recession just won't end, since it's been two years. But it's two years of not knowing what the playing field will be in six months and the next four years, and Rita is proof positive of what happens: her trust planning, like a lot of business and personal finance decisions, is circling the airport waiting for a signal to land.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger