September 9, 2010

Well, it is a post...

I am late ggetting to the old blog today. I started in work mode at 7:00 am, and I have been on the phone non-stop. Customers are near line-down due to a freight company's inability to deliver.

I have a customer who needs parts. He wants to buy them from me. We have them in stock. Creating a customer part number and creating the required paperwork will take a week.  Sigh. This is the only place I have ever worked where actually selling product creates a sense of panic.

The NFL season begins tonight.  I am ready.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

Sounds like they're relying on ParcelPost or the BrownBail-out boys. Ask the incompetent suits up-line if they ever heard of FedEx?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger