April 10, 2011

Maybe I just need more coffee

I have the means. The cursor is blinking at me. I have the content. I can make up any crap on a Sunday morning that may or may not be entertaining. I just have no desire to spend the effort.

After yesterday's long winded ramble down pothole-filled memory lane, most of you will be muttering a quiet "Thank Goodness".

Oh, oh, oh...that last sentence reminded me of a joke.  This girl rode her bike down a very bumpy road.  She looked back and said "I will never come that way again".

It is funnier if you say it out loud.

Hey look, we have a post.  I still did not comment on the rat-bastard Republicans who sold out the American People yet again. I hope they enjoy their success, because they were elected to cut spending, and saving a few pennies while wasting hundreds is not going to get it done. It is time for a third choice. The next step is insurecction, and if that comes to pass we all lose.

Oh, wait.  I guess I did comment.

Enjoy your Sunday

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger