April 4, 2011

Which dog are you backing?

For those of you who care about the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament, tonight is The Game.

Do you have a favorite dog in this hunt? Are you a Husky or Bulldog backer?

UConn's women's team was knocked off by a Hoosier team (Notre Dame) in the Women's NCAA Final Four last night. I hope by the time Monday turns to Tuesday The denizens of the Nutmeg State wish they had never heard of Indiana.

I am wearing my Butler hat as I type this, and for the record, I have been on the crowded Butler bandwagon for a long time. My Daughter and Son-in-law are both Butler Alumni.

Will the little school from downtown Indianapolis be the perpetual bridesmaid? Will a small school finally beat the big boys from the basketball factory east coast school?

In other news, the F-ing Cubs dropped two of three to the lowly Pirates, one of the worst sports franchises in history, and the perpetual doormat of MLB. I think it is going to be a long. long disappointing season.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger