June 2, 2011

These are a few of my fovorite things...

Do you have some favorite songs? I don't mean those tunes that catch your fancy for today.  I mean songs and artists you have loved for decades.  The songs you could play every day and not get tired of hearing? I do. Here are five songs that regularly appear on my iPod. If these played every day, multiple times, I would not mind:

1. Yours is no Disgrace  by Yes.  This is probably my favorite tune of all time, especially the live version from Yessongs

2. While my Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison. 

3. Aimee by Pure Prairie League

4. Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

5. One for my Baby One for the Road -- the Sinatra version

Do you have some songs you love? I have more, but these tunes never, ever get "skipped" when they play on the old iPod.

3 comments:

Cappy said...

#3 and #5 are on the list. Way up there, especially for travelling is Legs by ZZTop.

LeeAnn said...

I have songs, yes, that I will hit repeat on the mp3 for. They've been with me for years.
In contrast, I also have a list of songs I will run from the building to avoid, either just bad music in and of themselves, or bearers of bad memories.
The good ones outnumber those.

David Neylon said...

I have quite a few of these. A couple of the top of my head.

Blinded by the Light - Manfred Mann
Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp
Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger