July 6, 2011

New Music For You

One of my favorite bands released their new album into iTunes yesterday. You can find it here.

This band has self-produced a couple of other recordings previously, but this is the first time they recorded in a studio with professional engineers and producers. The album is rock. The band is comprised of young men from the Hoosier State.  They met in college and have developed a following in the Muncie, Indiana area.

I personally know the lead guitarist/vocalist.  He wrote most of the songs on the album. He is a good kid and music is his life. So give it a listen, and if you like it, buy a song or two. I could make some recommendations, but listen to the previews and judge for yourself.

No, I do not know what the title of the album means -- Zeta Reticuli --beyond it is a star constellation.

Yes, there is a real Bradley Thomas. Bradley Thomas is his first and middle names. He is the lead guitarist discussed previously. He was named after General Omar Bradley and General George H. Thomas.  I know these things, I named him myself.

He is my oldest son.

3 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Cool tunes. Good luck hoose jr.!

Ralphd00d said...

Good tunes! I bought the album. Loaded on ipod and taking to San Diego!

Joe said...

Thanks much Ralph. The band gets about $4 of the total sale.

He has come a long way.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger