August 19, 2011

My left bicep has been twitching for two days

I could post some insightful diatribe against the political class. I could offer up a stunning depiction of life in the Average Joe household. I could entertain you with a humorous anecdote, a joke, a comic picture or cartoon. I could make you think with a pithy commentary. I could even deliver up a short history lesson on the Zulu Wars, the Great Sioux Uprising, the Civil War or the French Revolution. We could have a literary discussion on my latest read or talk movies and classic film. We could discuss dinner last night or my plans for lunch. I might even deign to post a snippet of my poorly written fiction.It is entirely possible I could spend a paragraph or two discussing the vagaries of the local weather.

It is Friday and I have a major case of I-don't-give-a-shit, so you just get a post about what you ain't gonna get around here today.

I will offer you the best wishes for a happy Friday though.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I wish I didn't give a shit.

Anonymous said...

I am going to the lake with cold beer, and the pontoon boat for a redneck yacht club weekend.






James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger