August 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite scenes -- Volume Eleven. This one's for you, Rita

"I'm gonna feed you to the yak..."



I love movies. I am just man enough enough to admit I really dig romantic comedies. I like musicals too. Heck, since we are in blog-confession mode,  I own a whole collection of Esther Williams DVDs. Ummm, yes, I do like her for her acting. You believe me, right?

Anyway, this is one of my very favorite romance flicks. Do you know this movie?

Bonus trivia that has nothing to do with the movie:  yak milk is pink.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

"Breakfast at Tiffany's." It's because of this movie I wanted a bathtub sofa for the longest time, until I figured out it would be slightly uncomfortable.

Rita said...

Thanks Joe. My my my, wasn't George Peppard one good looking guy? I'll be honest though and admit I don't think I've ever seen the movie all the way through, just bits and pieces here and there.

CnC said...

Joe are we gonna have to put your man card under review? lets get back to McQueen flicks, Got it on blu ray, best chase seen ever, yeah you guessed it, Bullit. McQueen was the man!The Sand Pebbles was coolie too. love that one.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger