September 18, 2011

The secret to perfect corn meal mush

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

My iPod is playing semi-quietly in the background as I peruse the interwebz this morning. So far I have been instructed by Blue Oyster Cult to not fear the reaper and Pink Floyd has played Echoes. The Floyd song is not as well know as some others, but weighs in at over 15 minutes. I highly recommend it, it is far superior to most of the crap from The wall album. Currently one of the finest songs ever written is on -- Marshall Tucker's Can't You See. here, take a listen as see if you do not agree:

We will find out today just how bad the Indianapolis Colts are.  I do not think they are very good, but one week does not a season make.  Unless the O-line can do a better job and the defense learns to stop the other team, it will be a long season. Manning is among the greatest quarterbacks to ever play, but it was the defense that gave up 34 points in one half last week.

Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

CnC said...

sounds like you stole my Ipod Joe.

TheWayfarer said...

I knew this was going to be a lackluster season for the Dolts, but they are surpassing even my low expectation. There hasn't been much leadership since Dungy left, and now it's completely gone with Manning out. We have tons of talent that's being middle-managed to death.
Thanks for the song!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger