October 14, 2011

Dear GOP

Perhaps I missed it.

Unless I hear Romney clearly and specifically disavow RomenyCare and promise to dismantle ObamaCare he will not get my vote. I need a commitment to scale back the EPA. I would rather watch Obama continue to destroy America as we know it rather than submit to the same results in  slower fashion.

I am sick of holding my nose and voting for a Democrat-Lite. Most Americans are conservative. Politicians with conservative leanings WIN elections. Take a look at the results of the 2010 elections -- the message was sent.  Are you listening?

The 2012 elections are your last chance. Offer up another Bush/Dole/Bush/McCain type candidate and the GOP will be sitting on the 2016 sidelines looking in just as the Whigs found themselves a century and a half ago when they became indistinguishable from the Democrats.

editied to add more.

Look, the GOP does not have to swing to the left to garner the vote of the Independents. Obama's popularity is quickly reaching GW levels. A great number of Americans are going to go into the voting booth and pull the lever for any name that is not Obama. We do not need more "moderate" candidates no one can get behind. Wake up, GOP.

4 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Politicians with conservative leanings WIN elections.

So what happened in 2008? Did all these conservatives decide to vote for the black liberal guy instead of McCain?

Now just to mix it up, how do all you "limited government" conservatives feel about cops checking IDs on Wall Street?

Joe said...

Do you mean John RINO McCain? He was not a conservative. he was a Democrat-lite. As I said at the time, why vote for the substitute when you can have the real thing?

Joe said...

The ID thing is bullshit and wrong.

Example 2,619 of why the Government has become too big for it's britches. I could argue such is the result of the Liberal State. Big Government always leads to tyranny.

Private property owners DO have the right to protect their property, though. The protesters do not have the right to stand or shit on my lawn.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Joe on the ID thing and the fact that the government is no longer of the people for the people.
I don't need a nanny.
James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger