December 11, 2011

Divining rods: science or sorcery?

Good morning Blog World.

I took the day off from the interwebz yesterday. Look at my hands -- no shakes.  I am not sick to my stomach, I did not have the creeping terrors.  I slept like a baby. I remain secure that this endeavor remains a hobby, not a habit.

We hit the mall yesterday, rather the wife hit the mall, I scored a comfy seat and watched the packages and sacks as she dropped them by.  I think we are nearly done with the gift-shopping. I know the old bank account agrees. I am certain there are scorch marks on her debit card. I have to get a couple of things for the wife yet. Now a wrapping party seems to be in order so we can get this stuff out of my office and under the tree.

Wow, I have just read my efforts so far this morning. There is not a lot of substance.  But it does cover up the last post. I have that going for me.

Friday I met a buddy at the cigar store. I bought a few smokes for my humidor and then sat in the lounge area and enjoyed a fine smoke. I had an H. Uppman Reserve Maduro (6 x 54). It was a big, long smoke.  I don't usually smoke cigars that big around, but since it is getting too cold to sit outside and enjoy fine hand made cigars, it was all good.  It was nice to sit and shoot the shit with a pal amid a whole store of aromatic burning leaves of tobacco. We failed to solve the world's problems, neither of us came up with a plan to make the Colts not suck. We discussed the realities of life on the road. Mostly we sat in the old barber chairs, and enjoyed the afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drove past the mall,didn't make it in, went to Hooters instead.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger