May 4, 2012

Lists

Treadmill delivered and set up -- check

Mulch delivery scheduled -- check

Refrigerator repairman scheduled -- check .  they will call before they come, but no firm date set. maybe Monday she said.  Tha tis a hell of a way to run a business.

ATT&T called about non-functioning work line.  This only took more than an hour.  I tried repeatedly to report a problem on line as prescribed.  I also did the check myself at the box. Called an 800 number and was told I need a different 800 number.  That person (A real person!) sent me back to the first 800 number. Then I got a different 800 number and a recording to lead me through troubleshooting and initiating a repair ticket. The recording could only tell me a ticket was issued, not when someone can come and fix the line.  I guess I have to be home from 8-5 every day until they come? I know I have mentioned many times how much I hate AT&T. This just may be the final straw. 

In the interim I wrote and submitted my monthly report.

TGIF, baby.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger