June 19, 2012

3622

Allergies are kicking my ass.  I have not been this affected for twenty years. I think it is the lack of  rain is allowing the pollen and dust to fill the air.

Hold on.

OK I'm back. Every morning around 7:30 a damn dove lands atop my fireplace chimney and starts his cooing bullshit.  It echoes down the flue and sounds like  a whole herd of the bastards are in the living room. A well aimed ice cube moves the damn bird on its way.  I would prefer to use a pellet gun, but the wife objects.  Plus shooting up at that angle is a tough shot. The dove will probably take a shit on my car later this morning.

I'm off to convince a potential new customer to buy my widgets.  I sold them stuff 15 years ago when I worked for another company. None of the old players are still around, so I am starting from scratch.

6 comments:

Otter said...

The Cubs still suck....I can't take it anymore....

Ed Bonderenka said...

How'd it go?

FREE SPY PHONE said...

WHAAAAAAAAAA,funny story!!!

Joe said...

Ed--

a definate maybe. My product has a long sales cycle, so we will see.

dboy said...

i heard something bout going to your local bee keeper and purchasing their bee's honey. ingest a teaspoon a day for a couple weeks, you body will make antibodies to the flowers that the bees made their honey from. may help with reoccurring allergies, maybe.

dboy said...

oh, funny "cooing" story, i hate that too, along with the crows who also bang on the chimney cap/spark arrestor(sp?). unloaded paintball gun fired repeatedly for a few seconds spooks them so bad they don't return for weeks, but they do return... wish i had one. bucket and a stick don't work too well.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger