October 10, 2012

This is how it starts

I embrace technology.  I may not understand how it works, but I like the gadgets and buy them when I can afford to.

But this, I don't know. I am no science fiction fan, but even my less than fertile imagination can play out the scenario. Store the DNA in a machine. Use the DNA to drive said computer.  DNA comes alive, and gives "life" to machine. Machines try to wipe out man; a Cro-Magnon vs Neanderthal redux, with me and mine caught up in a Terminator-like future.

I think I am in the midst of a Guy Fawkes moment.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Gee, storing information in DNA.
It's almost like it was designed for that.

Rita said...

I was looking for the Like option for Ed's comment.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger