May 14, 2013

I guess the buck really did stop with Harry Truman

As near as I can tell, this guy

"I know nothing..."

is in charge of things over at the White House. So far, according to Jay Carney, the White House knows nothing about Fast and Furious, who arranged the Benghazi cover-up, who at the IRS is targeting and leaking information about conservative groups, who ran the ad calling Mitt Romney a murderer, who is investigating the AP and anything else that might come up.

Is anyone in charge? Perhaps The Obama should take a break from golf and basketball and vacation and look into actually being President?






4 comments:

Dan O. said...

I was just discussing all this with a co-worker this morning. I asked, "WTF is he doing in Washington if he doesn't know anything about what's going on?!"

BTW, I've had a pic of Sgt. Schultz on my work bench for years. Maybe I should replace it with a pic of Obama and wait for someone to ask me why. heh

Anonymous said...

The liberal blogs seem to be ignoring all of this, geez wonder why.
James Old Guy

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm shocked! Absolutely shocked! That there's corruption in this place!

CnC said...

Loved that show, Hogans Heros not the show in the Whitehouse !

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger