May 7, 2013

Twenty Million Dollars and a Free 14 Day Cruise

...will contribute greatly to my pursuit of happiness, and by implication, is a guaranteed Constitutional Right.

I don't think leading Democrats could disagree. A nice new car in my driveway is also my Constitutional prerogative. 

Hell, if the rich could just pay their fair share, we would all have a chicken in every pot and a mule in the backyard.

Is there even one Democrat alive who is not economically illiterate, Constitutionally challenged, and historically ignorant?

1 comment:

Woodman said...

""I think that what should be continuously emphasized is the President's leadership on one single point: that although healthcare was not listed per se in the Constitution, it should be a constitutional right," she said."

If you think it should be in there then pass an amendment. That's what those are for.

There is no right to food, clothing, or anything that requires someone else's labor to give it to you. Making my product your right makes me a slave to the government.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger