August 2, 2013

I'm really not even surprised

I'm asshole deep in figurative alligators this morning, so you are either going to have to take my word for it, or do a little homework yourself. I am not going to offer up links and such. Heck, no one clicks on the links anyway.

Under pressure from the President and leaders of Congress the Office of Personnel Management has exempted Congressional staffers from ObamaCare. Congresscritters from both sides of the aisle were concerned there would be a serious "brain drain" if staffers had to eat the high cost of buying their own insurance and complying with the laws mandates.

In other news, the very people tasked with enforcing ObamaCare, IRS agents have lobbied to exempt their union from the devastating costs associated with ObamaCare.

Even Howard Dean admits the law will lead to rationing and Death Panels.

Words fail me.


3 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Kill them all. Slowly. Roasting on a spit.

In other news, I was up to my neck in figurative quicksand yesterday, so I never really got here to read anything. Sorry about that. Those responsible will be killed (I wish). 48 hours waiting for someone to make a 2-minute fix to something that is preventing half of our business to take place is completely inexcusable.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Which, by the way, sounds a lot like what's going to happen when 0bamanationcare goes into affect.

Rita said...

Wow. None of us saw that one coming.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger