September 2, 2013

Head scratcher of the day

Sometimes the interwebz is a scary place. I used a popular search engine -- the one that rhymes with 'joogle' -- to search for images of the small flap of skin between the thumb and forefinger known as the web on your hand. I intended to compose a smart-assed post to counter the comments on my previous post. Apparently that part of the hand has become a common location for body piercing! WTH? How do you grab a hold of anything with a chunk of metal embedded there? I am so out of touch with popular culture it is plain sad. I suppose if one could find a way to attach a non-slip/heat resistant silicone strip it could be handy. But I have gloves for that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t understand the whole piercing and tattoo rage. I guess a granny with a full sleeve and a naval ring is suppose to be hot.

James Old Guy

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

The next generation will be unpierced, unttatted, undrugged, and non-smoking.

But they'll probably be a bunch of drunks.

This stuff all goes in cycles.

Ed Bonderenka said...

like the mandarins with unclipped nails to prove they didn't work for a living.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching 55 Days at Peking seeing the giant long nails as I read your comment Ed

Joe

Ed Bonderenka said...

Just watched that on dvr last week.
wanted to see it since I was a kid.
I wasn't disappointed.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger