January 10, 2014

Friday Music

I know you mostly do not listen to the Friday Music Selections. I am also aware that you are even more reluctant to click a link. Today I am asking you to do both. My mostest favorite musician ever has re-recorded some old songs and I think the results are amazing. Even more appropriate to the theme of this post is the title of the collection is "Casual Friday" .Unfortunately, there is no Youtube, and I have no idea how to put a sound clip on the old blog.

Listen here

For those of you who have heard selections from my son's band in the past, this is very different.  There is more of a pop feel in these tunes.  In addition this is a solo project. Bradley Thomas played all of the instruments and did all of the vocals. I am certainly biased, but I think the music is pretty good. Do me a favor and listen. It don't cost nuthin', unless you want to buy the songs. He would appreciate that I am sure.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger