July 30, 2014

Riveting on a grand scale

This morning I had my normal two cups of Carriboo coffee from the machine that brews K-cups. I don't care for breakfast but the quack says I have to eat it,  I suspect he would not approve of my repast this morning.  I had a couple of microwave sausage patties and a sliced yellow tomato straight from the vine in my tiny garden. Dang it was good .  In an hour or so I will look to lunch. I'm not sure if I will go for a hot dog or a frozen burrito.

I can see why you read this piece o'crap.  It is truly mesmerizing in its insight, content, and prose.

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

It must be good, it's "copyrighted as of March 2005".

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

So was it the hot dog, or the burrito?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Joe said...

I fired up the grill and burnt a couple of dogs!

Joe

lotta joy said...

Any post that has microwaved sausage and a yellow tomato has my full attention. Make your quack even happier with a fried bologna sandwich.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger