September 7, 2014

Mundane

It is early on a fine Sunday morning. I am sitting in the upstairs den surfing the interwebz on the old iPad.  The sky is fading shades of blue and pink and orange as the sun rises from behind my neighbor's house.  The TV is off. My coffee is hot in the travel mug resting on the Indianapolis Colts coaster on the end table near my right elbow.  The recliner is upright and I am typing this post with a single index finger,  I have nothing to write for you today.  Football is finally here, but that means autumn is not far away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bathroom rebuild, wife doesn't like popcorn ceilings, so three hours later ceiling is scrapped. Let the fun begin. This of course means all new fixture's, holes to repair and paint fun.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger