October 22, 2014

White puffs of cotton drifting on a light blue sky

I had to go pee in a jar for the new boss this morning.  When I got home I wiped a dust rag over the furniture and ran the sweeper on all of the carpet, including the stairs.  I also threw a load of towels into the washer and dryer. What a good boy am I.

It is a gorgeous day here in Hoosierdom, bright sun and the trees exploding in russets and golds all around. I took a spin around the backyard and would have sat on the patio and burned a stogie if I was not heading to work in a bit.  Instead I will publish this bit of nonsense, read a little and reflect on the good that is in my life.

Best wishes for a great day, blog buddies.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

"trees exploding in russets"

And here I thought potatoes grew underground. Live and learn...

Joe said...

They are not really dropping nuggets of Au either.

But that would be nice

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger