December 23, 2014

Christmas Eve Eve

The wife was up late making iced sugar cookies and Christmas candy last night. I promised her I would bake pecan tassies tonight while she finishes the wrapping. I also have to make food to take to her family's Christmas dinner and to my Mom and Dad's house on Christmas eve. The youngest boy is set to come home from college this evening.

Holiday festivities are going into high gear. On Christmas Day my kids and brand new granddaughter will be over for presents and dinner. I have a 22 pound turkey waiting to be roasted.

Before I do all of that work I have to do the work that pays the bills. I am off to the real job.

In the meantime I want to wish you a Merry Christmas.

6 comments:

hey teacher... said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Your subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club should be arriving any day now. Enjoy!
Best wishes for a BIG BOX FREE New Year!

Joe said...

Thank you, sir and the same to you

Jean said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Joe!

Joe said...

Merry Christmas, Jean

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Joe and to your family. May next year be a great one.

James Old Guy

Joe said...

Merry Christmas JOG

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger