February 18, 2015

how did I do my job before GPS?

I could bitch and moan about the cold. After all, the windchill here in the great white north is -30; Celsius or Fahrenheit, take your pick. I won't complain. It is cold at your house too. That is unless you live where it is sunny and 70. In that case shut up.

I have to go warm the rental car in a few. More customers to see today before heading back south to God's favorite state. Yes, it is true 'cause I said so. OK, he probably is fond of your home state too. Unless you live in New York or Massachusetts or California or some other liberal Fuckedupistan He doesn't love your state since you are all atheist commie bastards. Unless you are not a hippie progressive commie pinko atheist Occupier and just happen to live in the midst of the liberal Democrat heathens. You think it is an accident Boston has been shit on this winter, that California has earthquakes? God hates commies and liberals. Fact.

I am unequivocally indecisive today. It must be the cold.

 I am going to stop now. No one reads long posts. I doubt anyone reads this far. Jabberwocky. As the ancient Romans used to spray paint on the sides of foreclosed houses and slow-moving rail cars: VVV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was awesome.

Only thing I'd change'd be:

"In that case shut [the HELL] up."

:)



Fred

hey teacher... said...

As Mike Pence writes on the Capitol restroom wall, "I came, I saw, I got stuff changed that I didn't like".

hey teacher... said...

I notice in your photo that you look a lot like Mike Pence. Are you related?

hey teacher... said...

Yes, I know that is Race Bannon, protector of Johny Quest and his pal Hadji..

Joe said...

Thanks Fred

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger