March 13, 2015

Thirteen reasons

I have been in a strange mood lately. I suspect recent posts reflect this weirdness. I am fed up with politics. I have had a spate of heavy travels for work. The weather is in transition from winter to spring, but I sispect old Jack Frost has one more round at least left in him. None of these explains my apathy, if not downright antithapy towards this forum.

The little notification bar tells me it is March 13, and I know it is Friday, so you superstitious types should be on your guard.  For me, no Friday that is pay day could be bad. How about a litttle bit of music on this Friday, for old times sake?



Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Fridays are set for toddler sitting, he doesn't like the term babysitting. I can't argue with a three year olds logic. I am getting use to the four ten work week, its stupid and not productive but then again so are the government overlords that demanded the schedule. The grandson is eight miles away, so not next door to witness grandpa at not his best. Did I say I love being a PawPaw, I thought so.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger