April 11, 2015

Oh No

My son-in-law is in Cheesehead land. My wife is working a rare weekend shift at the occasional part time job. My daughter has meetings this afternoon. That leaves me as the only available babysitter for my granddaughter. A semi-insulting panic has set it. "Will you be OK?"

I raised three kids of my own. Especially in the case of the two oldest, I spent a lot of time changing diapers and feeding them bottles. She is four months old. Even though I think she is perfect in every way, let's be honest. She sleeps. She eats. She shits and pees. She coos and kicks her feet. She cries.

I got it.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

And she warms your heart.

Anonymous said...

I went through the same deal, amazing everyone forgets Grandpa has a bit of experience. Enjoy it only gets better.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger