June 10, 2015

Chipmunk stew

The wife celebrated her XX birthday on Monday. We double celebrated with a dinner last evening. All three of the kids plus husbands, girlfriends, and grandkid all showed up. There were smiles all around, no bickering. Everyone came back to the house for some cake after dinner.

On the other hand,today marks my Daughter's last day of school. While she is undoubtably excited to be home -- teachers look forward to the end of the school year as much as students -- that means it is the last day of babysitting full time for a while. That makes us sad.

I'm feeling a little better. The drainage has moved to my chest, so I have a headache, dripping nose and cough. I think I'm over the hump. I will likely survive. I can't tell you how much all of your flowers, balloons and cards have meant on my tough road to recovery.

1 comment:

hey teacher... said...

Hope your daughter enjoys her break. My honey-do list keeps getting longer and longer and...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger