August 22, 2015

Dodging the Drivel

Happy Saturday to you. It looks like a beautiful day here at the old homestead. I'm stifling a few yawns after a somewhat restless night. I have been having strange and vivid dreams every night for  a while now. I usually don't dream, so this is a new thing. I can't usually remember the dream and the fragments that remain in my consciousness make no sense at all, like my fraternity house having my grandma's furniture.  The real point is what is up with all of the dreaming? Where are all of those psych majors with the answers?

The weather has settled into an almost fall-like pattern (the ghost of Hemingway just had a stroke). Overnight lows in the upper 50s and daytime highs in the 70s makes for perfect weather, but remarkably chilly for August. It has been another cool summer here in God's country; climate changers can rant about the hottest summer evah ( or at least in the last 150 years or so) all they want.  When future weathermen talk about future weather, not a single day, week, or month from 2015 will be listed as the hottest on record here. The wettest, certainly, but not the hottest. I bet we have topped 90 but a handful of times. Your weather and climate may vary.

I have rambled and wasted enough of your time. Go enjoy your Saturday.

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Ambien has that effect.

Jaime said...

Same here in Appalachia. It's been Seattle wet this summer.

Anonymous said...

Haven't busted 100 here, normally a few already.
JOG

Jean said...

A shrink I knew said we all dream but if we don't remember dreams, there is something in those dreams we don't want to know. Less stress = pleasant(er) dreams. True or False? Who knows for sure.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger