August 20, 2015

It is not that hard

i have been posting this for almost a decade. The illegal immigrant problem can be fixed. We don't need mass deportations. We might not need a wall.

1. Fine any employer of illegal workers $100,000 for the first worker, then double it for each worker after. I'm not talking each incident where 4 workers count as one, but each worker doubles the fine. I'm no code writer, but people who are tell me that creating a database of SSNs would not be hard. If a duplicate is found,  the worker has to prove his identity. When I got my new job last November I had to show my ID and Social Security Card.

2. Institute a 20% tax on all money sent to Mexico.

3. The mother must have been a legal resident of the US before an anchor baby gets benefits or can be a citizen. This may take a Constitutional Amendment.

4. No tax refunds, no welfare, no benefits for illegals. Period. No exceptions.

If there are no jobs, into welfare, and it costs a lot of money to send cash home, there is no incentive to stay. Many will head back home or get in line to be here legally.

5 comments:

jaime said...

Man, I just happened to roll across your blog again for the fist time since around 2006 - I'm amazed you've kept it up - most people don't last anywhere near to this long!

Anyway, it was good reading your stuff again!

Jaime (silas)(zombie)

Joe said...

Long time Dude. I think you were my very first commenter to boot!

Joe said...

The sad thing is I haven't gotten any better at it after a decade of practice

Jaime said...

Don't be so hard on yourself - this is good stuff, and keeping up with something like a blog for a decade is impressive - especially given the pay!

I can't tell you how many different blogs or sites I've had in that time - I finally just settled on a tumblr that I update every once in a while!

I'm going to keep checking in now that I know you're still around!

Joe said...

Gracias

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger