December 9, 2015

Crap, I forgot to put a title

I'm once again in the wilds of Iowa. I successfully crossed the Mighty Mississippi without incident. In pioneer days that was an accomplishment. These days I just drive across a bridge. I suppose the lefties are correct. I certainly did not build that bridge. I've built a couple of decks. I built a birdhouse in Cub Scouts. Roofed some buildings. But I have not built a bridge. Not even over troubled waters.

Where was I? Hmm, I'm not sure. I know we were crossing the bridge, but I'll be damned if I know where this post was going from there. I shouldn't drive when I'm tired, and I should not blog after driving tired. It is not like anyone reads anyway. Except you. Thanks for stopping by. No doubt I was up for the Nobel Prize in blogging right up until I typed this post. Figures. I make another one incoherent entry and I miss my long overdue accolades. Just to demonstrate the breadth of my inadequacoes, I am tempted to forego editing as well. "What?" you say, "You edit?".  Button yer lip.

Look, most of the folks I used to read don't bother to blog anymore. That is OK, but don't climb all over my back because I throw up an occasional fluff piece. An 'A' for effort and an 'F' for content Still averages out to a 'C',  So there. Since I keep falling asleep while typing I better knock off for now. But you get a post, and not just a short one either.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

At least you don't blog while driving tired.
That would be a stupid thing to do.
So I've heard.

Anonymous said...

I don't blog anymore 'cuz I misplaced my positive attitude somewhere a few years back. Trust me -- you don't want me spreadin' this shit around.

But I still drop in on ol' loyal blogger friends as you know.

Keep typin'. I'll keep droppin' in.



Fred

Joe said...

Hola Fred

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger