April 30, 2016

I Need a Cuppa Joe

It is not raining yet, but it is going to.

I didn't sleep well last night. I was hot, then cold, then hot again. The wife must have been the same. She jerked the sheets and pulled the blanket up and down all night. She gets hot and  throws the blanket on top of me. I kick it to the bottom of the Ned. She pulls it up because she is cold. Rinse and repeat.


What he said.

Part of the wife's problem is she slipped and bumped down a flight of stairs the other day. She is sore as heck. Her back and arms are bruised. Her elbow is sore. Her right butt cheek is completely black and purple. It makes me wince just to see it. I think she stiffens up in the night and then it hurts when she moves.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm glad for both your sakes it wasn't worse.

Anonymous said...

Be glad she didn't break something, wife is still not back to normal. Normal, what is that anyway?

JOG

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger