May 20, 2016

Prolifically Pontificating

Friday, Friday, Friday.  It is pay day too, so it is a double good dang day. I have a whole day load of paperwork to do for work.

I fried up some salmon patties for supper last night. They were good, but the house still stinks like fish this morning. We left the patio door open most of the evening and lit a candle, but the whole place smells fishy. The slight lingering odor is far counterbalanced by deliciousness. Salmon patties aren't a regional thing like breaded tenderloins are they? Think crab cake made with salmon instead.

It has been a while since I threw up some Friday music. I'm not going to today either. Instead watch this hilarious video of a prevaricating Clinton. Here is a perfect example of a lying politician who will say anything to get elected. But Joe, she used to sleep occasionally with a president, so she is qualified. GMAFB.


Have a great weekend.

OK, here is a little brain cleaner to wipe away visions of the Hildebeast:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never watch Hilldabeast prior to the second cup of coffee. I am sure the press will be all over her for the total bullshit she spouts, NOT.

JOG

Ed Bonderenka said...

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger