September 24, 2016

Hopping on the hop trail

I woke with a headache after a fitful night's sleep. Tylenol and coffee can't make it worse. The family is gathering today to celebrate birthdays.  My daughter had her day last week, and both boys celebrate this week. We are going on a brew tour of Indy's microbreweries. My wife, who hates beer, is staying behind to watch our granddaughter while the rest of us have a good time. I think this will be the first time all three kids and their respective husbands and girlfriends will be in the same place at the same time since last Christmas. We have seen the kids separately and in pairs, but not as a trio, that I can recall.




2 comments:

hey teacher... said...

ENJOY!!!
I'm going wine tasting with the wife and son/daughter in law. I really don't like wine but...

Joe said...

Hope you had a great time

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger