February 12, 2017

Stuff I have seen

I carry a cell phone. It is an iPhone and it has a camera built right in. Too often I forget I have it when I see a potential perfect picture. I get the snapshot in my head, but far too often I miss out on saving the scene digitally.

A case in point came up earlier this week. I was at the Kroger down the street. I saw an Indian (dot, not feather) pushing around one of those little carts they have for kids to push beside mom. She was all hunched over trying to push it. She was loading it with produce. I laughed out loud. Only later did it occur to me to take a picture. But it was funny as heck.

Sorry I can't show it to you. You would laugh too.

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I see it in my mind's eye.
Good photo.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger