June 19, 2017

Lazy day

Plans change. I did not park my bony old man butt on the couch and watch baseball yesterday. In its wisdom, the Cubs game was blacked out locally on the MLB network. I am still trying to understand how I can be "local" to a location 187 miles from my house, but that is just the way it is. I listened to the game on the radio. I was good with that. The wife took me out for some afternoon ice cream and we went to dinner with 2/3 of the family. The oldest boy had to work. I pretty much did nothing all day. I blogged, watched Bruce Lee movies, listened to baseball, and channel surfed until bedtime. I did run the sweeper. I read a little. In all, my Father's Day was lazy, boring, uneventful, wonderful, and terrific; A perfect day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger