July 24, 2017

Title title title

Hello Readers. We find ourselves once again at the start of the work week. Unless you work different days. Perhaps you are reading this in a different time zone. You might be reading these words Monday evening in which case it is not the cusp of the work week, but rather one fifth or sixth or a different fraction of the week. It is entirely possible that you are reading this at a different time or day or even year into the future. In that case, none of this applies. More importantly, why aren't you reading this blog every day?  Ah, it may be that my genius is finally discovered and these electronic scribblings are the source materials for future historians and society in general. That could explain things.

Or not.

OK, shall we try again?

Hello Readers. I hope it is a good day. It looks like it is going to be a great summer day at the old homestead. I won't know, I'll be stuck at my desk in my temporary office, my back to the window. I will be quoting and spreadsheeting and prospecting and calling and emailing and boring myself silly.

I miss the road. My current employer sees no reason for all of that expensive windshield time, hotels and meals when I can hunt and attack new customers with an electronic pen and phone. He is right. My old school ways are not as effective.

I deleted two paragraphs about my job here. You don't need to read that, more importantly, I don't need to publish that. 

Anyway, I had a good weekend. I hope you did too. Now get to work. Unless you work different days. Perhaps you are reading this in a different time zone. You might be reading these words Monday evening...

2 comments:

Jean said...

I choose to read it now. Just trying to keep up with you.
We saw the new Planet of the Apes movie yesterday (instead of watching all of Kluber's pitching rampage...horrors.) The only other Apes movie I'd seen was the original 30 or 40 years ago (holy shit I'm old). Need I mention there are vast differences? I thought not.
I'll make up for that entertainment gaff by hopefully seeing 'Dunkirk' this next weekend.
Hope you have a great Monday.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Dunkirk was good.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger