August 28, 2017

Things that keep you awake at night

I know you have been worried. Fret no more. The Boy has moved back into the larger front bedroom. I have moved my office back into the small back corner room. This was the location of my office since we moved here.

My model of the HMS Victory and my humidor are back on my credenza. My little wooden cigar store Indian is back staring with solemn menace from atop the file cabinet. Frank and the Rat Pat watch me work from the picture on he wall. The view out the window shows my back yard and branches of the big willow. All is it should be.

No more working from the master bedroom. No more shuttling the laptop from the bedroom to the dining room table and back.

Now if I could just muster up some decent blog fodder...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger