November 19, 2017

Sorry about the blog

On occasion I indulge in pure narcissism and reread some of my old blog posts. For instance today I read about three years of old November posts. One thing is clear, both the quality and quantity of my efforts has decreased. I guess there is a reason I have about 1/10th the readership I enjoyed back before face-whatever and twit-verse took over social media*

I will blame it on multiple factors, I have used an iPad in recent years to blog and surf the interwebz and typing on the tablet is not as easy as on a real ‘puter. Plus, I have shared most of my old tall tales and adventures already. I have written more than 5,700 posts. I think we know each other now.

I enjoy reading old comments. Many of you have been here for a very long time. Some of the old readers are gone, your opinions and comments sorely missed.

As we head into Thanksgiving week I want to thank each of you for taking time from your busy day to read my drivel. I don’t know why you do, but I appreciate it more than you know.

I would like to be able to promise better, more interesting, funnier, insightful efforts going forward. I won’t make that pledge. You are going to get more of the same.

Sorry about that.


* am I the only one who hates that phrase?

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Sometimes it's anti-social nedia.

Anonymous said...

I went back on several still existing blogs, interesting the change in the country from four years ago to now. The outrage by the liberals has increased 10 fold, the press was in love with Obama. The only thing that stayed about the same is the hatred for anything patriotic by the press.


James Old Guy

Practical Parsimony said...

Well, I like your blog and did not read that long ago, so you can repeat your stories.

Joe said...

Thanks PP

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger