November 29, 2017

title

My oldest son is flying in today. I have not seen him since he moved to Colorado in early August. I wish it were under different circumstances, but I will be glad to see him. I miss him like crazy. He will jet back Friday evening after the funeral.

My daughter was rushed to the ER yesterday with extreme cramping. She had a large blood clot. She seems better now.

The week of fun continues.

I want to thank all of you from the depths of my soul for your kind words, prayers, and support. It means more than you will ever know.


2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

We are still holding your family in prayer.
It's the highest level of concern I can express.

Joe said...

Thank you, Ed

I’ve been spending a lot of time in prayer myself

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger