March 16, 2018

You have four days to get it together Mother Nature

Yesterday looked great: bright sun in a cloudless sky, little wind. Temperatures creeped into the low 50s. I made some macaroni salad, microwaved a can of baked beans and threw some burgers on my decrepit grill for supper.  I doubled down later in the evening by pulling out the freezer and made some homemade ice cream. Even if spring is slow to arrive I’m going to act like it is here.

There is snow in the forecast for next week. Sigh.

3 comments:

Cappy said...

[b]QUIT WHINING![/b]

Just remember, regardless of the weather, there's always an Ohioan grilling outside clad in white t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops!

Joe said...

Life is good. I live 300 miles from the mistake by the lake, 700 from New Yawk, 584 from the swamp of DC, and almost 2000 miles from the hippies at Haight-Ashbury.

You are right, I’ve nothing to complain about.

Anonymous said...

Pollen season in full bloom down here around Chucktown. If it doesn't move it's green in a few hours. Can't even let the dogs out for long, worst I have seen in years.



James Old GUy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger