May 19, 2018

Is it over yet?

What is the fascination with so-called royalty and their activities? We fought two wars to rid ourselves of the plague of British monarchy. Now they have been sucking air time from news reports at a prodigious rate. Time that could be devoted to Russia, Russia, Russia. For some reason I cannot fathom, the local news has even sent a team to London to cover the “wedding”. The Saxe-Coburgs serve no purpose beyond sucking the wealth from the British taxpayers. I sure do not care about the wedding of number five or six in line for the throne. It s clear Elizabeth intends to live long enough to make sure Chuck never becomes king.

3 comments:

Cappy said...

I watched re-runs of Scrubs.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

Royals make a crap load of money for GB. I would not want the job.


James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger