June 20, 2018

blast from the past

Reruns are so blase. Click links instead. You asked. I deliver.

Click the links below.

I said do it.

Kittens and baby chipmunks will cry if you don't click the links. The unicorn disappeared because people like you refused to click links.

All the cool kids are clicking the links.

see here

and this one

From way back in the halcyon days of blogging -- 2008

OK, how about this; I had to go through almost four years of archives to find this crap, you can at least read it.

8 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

But I already read those back then.

Joe said...

But you said you didn’t remember them

hey teacher... said...

I need to get the wife some red boots!

Joe said...

Indeed

Jean said...

Hmmm...commenters at the time had no imagination and/or no sense of humor?

Joe said...

I was using a non-blogger comment add-in at the time. All of those comments are lost when the company stopped supporting blogger

Too bad that is when I had a dozen comments or more on my posts and averaged 150 or more readers a day


I have fewer, but higher quality readers now

glasslass said...

I read them as I couldn't stand the thought of a baby chipmunk or kitten would die. So, sell many?

Joe said...

Fruit of the Loom has entire factories running 24/7 just to meet the demand

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger