June 28, 2018

Diversionary tactics

I'm off doing other stuff today, like worrying about my Momma who is having serious surgery.

In the meantime, here is a musical interlude for those of you not familiar with the jaunty tune I referenced in yesterday's post:



Yes, not politically correct, but historically accurate. I am pretty sure the Librarians will purge this recording from their libraries like they have Laura Ingalls Wilder. You may file your complaints with the proper authorities.

I also like this version ( I have this CD):


3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Prayers for your Momma.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your mom.


James Old Guy

Jean said...

All the best for your Mom.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger